I've done pretty much nothing all weekend :)

9:28 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I looked at the kitchen and ignored it, I washed clothes, only because I need them for work tomorrow. I've done no housework all weekend.

Saturday I fiddled on computer, went grocery shopping, went to an OA meeting, went for a walk, watched Son's footy game, came home cooked dinner, watched a movie and went to bed.

Sunday, I slept in, fiddled on computer, went for a swim, got ready and went to the beach for the day, came home cooked dinner and watched DVD's.

Now I'm on here...

Early start tomorrow, 'cause dragonboating tomorrow night. Have to make my salad and pack my bag, so I don't have to do it in the morning. Then I can have an extra half hour in bed!

Someone else can do the kitchen... bugger it!

0 comments: